February 19, 2008

Watchtower

pilisvorosvar-daily-photo-watchtower

Between Csobánka and Pilisvörösvár is a training camp for the army, this watchtower is part of it. Sometimes we can hear in the city explosion sounds coming from there.

Pilisvörösvár határában (Csobánka felé) áll ez a katonai kilátó. Katonai kiképzőközpont működik itt, sokszor lehet hallani a városban, ahogy robbantgatnak.

Il y a entre Csobánka and Pilisvörösvár un camp d'entraînement pour l'armée, cette tour d'observation en fait partie. On peut parfois entendre de la ville des bruits d'explosion venant de là-bas.

3 comments:

Rosie said...

I really like the pictures of your blog.
I love the snow in the trees and the way the tower blends so well with nature.

JaamZIN said...

when I was doing my military service I used to be trained at this place. So I know this tower very well:)

Isadora said...

So now I know! I thought it was a lookout for or used by hunters.