February 1, 2009

Theme Day: Paths and Passages


Theme day for February is about paths and passages: you can find this passage between Kossuth street and School street.

Diese schmale Gasse verbindet die Kossuth-Straße mit der Iskola-Gasse (dt. Schulgasse) in Werischwar. Das Foto fügt sich in die Bildreihe des heutigen Thementages: "Pfade und Gassen".

Kis köz, ami összeköti a Kossuth utcát az Iskola utcával. Ez a mai téma a világ össze dailyphotosánál, így nálunk is.

Le thème de ce 1er février est chemins et passages : on peut trouver ce passage entre la rue Kossuth et la rue de l'Ecole.

More paths and passages around the world :
Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

6 comments:

Bergson said...

Attendez moi !!

Wait for me!

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

great capture. Happy Theme Day!

Anonymous said...

I think this street must have a lot of WWII history with it. Nice shot.

my Memories
I wrote in my Memories blog about the roads of my youth and how they were to travel in the winter time.

Lavenderlady said...

Nice shot...perfect for the theme day pick.

Jilly said...

Love the textures on the tiles with the snow. Mind you don't slip!

Virginia said...

This is one of my favorite Theme Day photos.Gorgeous!!!!
V